- - Help and Info - -
Secure Ordering - How To Order
Ordering is quick and easy if you follow these simple steps:
1. Add your choices to the cart using the 'ADD TO CART' buttons. You can review your selections at any time by clicking the 'VIEW CART' on any page.
2. On the cart page, select your shipping destination. The cost of shipping will then appear in the cart. (We ship from the UK.)
3. Once you have selected all your items view the cart and click 'CHECKOUT'. On the new page you can fill in your address and email details. Click 'continue' to be taken to the page asking you how you wish to pay. (You can always change your payment method later if you wish.)
4. You can pay by Credit Card securely using Paypal, or by the methods listed below:
- Credit Card payment by Paypal
- Bank Transfer (minimum order value GBP 100)
- GBP Cheque
- Money Order in GB Pounds Sterling
5. If you have any questions please see our contact page
: Please remember we follow a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED policy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM!!
Gradings with some descriptive notes
Note that the following grades are general guidelines. Extra grading terms are used to give a better indication of condition. Please remember that we handle some very rare items. We do not play all the LPs and in most cases only do a visual appraisal. That said we try to be objective, consistent and conservative in our grading.
: Absolutely perfect in every way - certainly never played, possibly still sealed.
Near Mint (NM or M-)
: A nearly perfect record. The record shows little or no obvious sign of wear. Jacket has no creases, folds, seam splits or any other noticeable similar defect.
Very Good Plus (VG+)
: Shows some signs that it was played but otherwise handled carefully by previous owner(s). Record surfaces may show some slight signs of wear and may have slight scuffs or very light scratches that don't affect one's listening experience. Slight warps that do not affect the playing. The jacket may have some ring wear or discoloration, but is acceptable. Picture sleeves and LP inner sleeves will have some slight wear, lightly turn-up corners, or a slight seam-split. Jacket may have a cut-out hole, corner indentation or corner cut indicating a deletion.
Very Good (VG)
: More pronounced defects than a VG+ disc. Some surface noise may be evident upon playing, especially in soft passages etc, but will not overpower the music otherwise. Groove wear may be noticeable, as will light scratches. May have writing, tape or stickers (or their residue) on the jacket.
Good (G), Good Plus (G+)
: Will play through without skipping. But may exhibit surface noise and scratches, has visible groove wear. The jacket may have seam splits, especially at the bottom or on the spine. Also may have some tape repairs, writing, ring wear or other defects.
Poor (P), Fair (F)
: The record has some noticeable scratches, bubbles, or warped, and plays with some skipping. The jacket may be water damaged, split at the seams and shows wear and/or writing.
We sell rare and hard-to-find vinyl records. Many of the LPs we sell are rare and highly collectible, our genres are: Latin music LPs, Salsa music LPs, Haitian music LPs, Soul music LPs, Folk music LPs, Funk music LPs, African music LPs, Brazilian music LPs, Jazz music LPs and more. Occasionally we list 10 and 7 inch records, 78rpm records and DVDs. Stock is added to continually.
You can shop in other currencies, including USD and Euros, at our partner stores: